Family Fun At Clearwater Beach, Florida!
Clearwater Beach offers a resort and residential area, with white sand beaches, warm and humid summers with crystal clear water which is part of the Atlantic Ocean.
At Clearwater Beach, the family can enjoy shopping, restaurants, jet skiing, parasailing, boat tours and so much more!
No wonder it has been ranked among the best beaches in the United States!
Located in Pinellas County Florida, northwest of Tampa and St. Petersburg, ClearWater Beach Florida is definitely worth a visit! Its Summer-wet season is June to September so plan wisely! The best time to visit is January to March!
Enjoy the small-town atmosphere of this fabulous destination, which is perfect for the family, with its family-friendly lodging and shallow water beach and palm-lined beach walks!
Some must-witness activities KANGA recommends are;
• Visiting WINTER, the worlds most famous dolphine at the show at Clearwater Aquarium
• Nightly "sunsets at Pier 60" Festival for some music, fun and sunsets and
• The Clearwater Jazz Festival.
There is always something good, fun and entertaining for the whole family!
To experience all that Clearwater Beach has to offer, stay at any of these hotels, which are all not too far from all the beach fun!!
• Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
• Blue Wave Motel Suites or
• Clear Water Beach Marriott Suites.